- An organized individual who can simultaneously work on multiple projects,
- Someone who can develop an in-depth understanding of customer level deal analysis,
- A person that can understand complex compensation plans
- An individual that can adhere to a specific process and facilitate requests to meet specific deadlines through effective time management, and
- Able to clearly communicate using a method which meets the need of the particular audience including executive levels.
- 5+ years of experience supporting a sales organization in a sales operations or finance capacity
- High level of analytical ability with experience coordinating complex decision-analysis
- Skilled at developing & presenting executive-level communications and data visualization
- Proven business partner capable of influencing others
- Experience with PowerPoint, SAP CRM, SFDC, Excel, Access, Business Objects, Qlikview and Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance, Business, Mathematics, etc.); MBA preferred
- Passion for supporting a sales finance and for understanding the sales process
- Ability to bring creativity to the position while striving for continuous improvement
- A passion for independent learning and personal development
- Capable of exercising sound judgment and to instill confidence
- Meticulous attention-to-detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical aptitude - Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Ability to adapt to internal policies/ processes / procedures and changing direction of a task/project
- Outgoing, professional, and articulate; great customer & communications skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be reliable and heavily resourceful in solving issues
- Amiable, professional and enjoys daily interaction with peers and client groups; natural ability to form professional relationships with all levels and departments within the company
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.