This is your opportunity to join the dynamic Digital Strategy & Marketing Team at Siemens!
- You will have the opportunity to learn new tools and skills while you work on a variety of projects.
- You will be able to collaborate with fun and encouraging team who works with stakeholders across a large organization.
- You will enjoy a flexible work environment that enables you to explore different learning opportunities and forge your own career path.
The Content Production & Optimization (CP&O) team collaborates with stakeholders across our global marketing organization to create and optimize web content, including keyword research and on-page optimization. As a senior-level member of the team, your goal is to be a trusted advisor to our stakeholders, able to determine solutions and find the most efficient path forward. You will be an Agile team member who completes tasks in a timely manner, tests new insights, and measures results with a focus on continuous improvement. You will also act as an example and mentor to other team members.
On a daily basis, the team takes requests to update/review web content and resolve issues via a JIRA Service Desk, tracking day-to-day tasks in a Kanban board. The CP&O team also works closely with the web Development team to create and launch new sites, and enables stakeholders to create and maintain content on the sites. You will be required to provide documentation and assistance to stakeholders in the use of the self-service tools such as Contentful. The team also collaborates with marketing campaign managers and campaign execution teams to achieve SEO/SEM alignment for all keywords across Digital Industries Software digital properties.Responsibilities:
- Complete digital marketing tasks and projects in as requested and prioritized by our stakeholders and the team Product Owner.
- Ensure that all web site content follows web standards and best practices
- Follow Siemens standards for branding and UX for all content (text and images)
- Coordinate with stakeholders on their content strategy (user journeys and site maps, goals, SEO, etc.) to ensure optimal customer experience and achievement of KPIs.
- Test new self-service capabilities in our CMS platforms prior to release to stakeholders, providing feedback to the development team
- Document processes and provide live/virtual training to team members and stakeholders
- Work with the Agile Coach to measure and refine the content production process, improve content quality and process predictability
- 3-5 years of web content management or similar experience
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Experience with various CMS platforms (SDL Tridion, Wordpress, Contentful, etc.)
- Expert Knowledge of web development standard methodologies
- Knowledge of HTML code
- Deep knowledge of best practices for writing for the web, SEO and keyword research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and adapt to changing business needs
- Practical knowledge of SEO tools such as Conductor Searchlight and Keywords Everywhere
- General knowledge of image editing (cropping/resizing in Photoshop)
- Experience with web content translation and localization (you know the considerations that go into a site that is translated into several languages)
- Experience working in a globally dispersed team
- Experience working in Agile development teams (Kanban)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in English, Technical Writing, Web Development, Marketing or related discipline.
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Flexible time off, including paid volunteer time off
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.