Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Information Security Professional (f/m/d) to further develop and ensure successful IT Information Security Risk Management.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the IT information security risk management with the aim of creating and further developing the process, the analysis of all risks, the tracking, the advice on mitigation measures and the reporting
- You are responsible for the strategic development of the IT security product portfolio and its implementation through the creation of appropriate measures
- You lead the creation of the content of information security policies and the associated CERT action plans
- You create and are responsible for the execution of IT Information Security Maturity Assessments including the evaluation, analysis, and creation of measures to meet security standards at globally critical locations
- You will assist in the execution of the M&A process related to information security relevant requirements
- You will conduct a series of professional studies, analyses, and concepts in information security governance in accordance with defined goals and processes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in the field of information technology / IT security or comparable
- You have many years of professional experience in the field of IT, especially in information security. Ideally, you have a corresponding certification
- You already have many years of sound professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no degree? Then we would also be pleased to receive your application
- You have good knowledge of information security and data privacy regulations
- You have experience in defining and implementing strategic objectives
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong problem-solving skills to close our potential security gaps
- As we work closely with our colleagues abroad, you will have a very good command of English. German language skills are an additional plus
- You are a team player and act confidently in the exchange with our stakeholders
- Personally, you convince us with your ability to change, your ability to analyze and your focus on results
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time