Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Occupational Health Nurse
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Occupational Health Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the operation of the Plainfield site occupational health department, including triage, first aid, and medical treatment for occupational injuries/illnesses in lieu of outside clinic treatment. This will include administration of nursing care, medical surveillance, recordkeeping, ordering supplies, maintaining clinic facilities, collaboration with contract MD and other outside vendor contacts.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have demonstrated knowledge of Occupational Nursing practices
- You have knowledge and experience with distribution or manufacturing environments
- You have experience working and collaborating with other departments, such as Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Facilities, Quality and EHS to ensure successful operations
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You have very good interpersonal skills, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related field (i.e., BSN, BS) preferred. Certification in Occupational Health Nursing (COHN-S) is preferred. Case Management Certification (CCM or COHN-S/CM) is desirable.
- Typically, 5-8 years of successful Occupational Health Nurse experience.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.