Siemens Grid Software is growing exponentially, we are competing for the top technical talent across the globe and we are doing all of this while 100% committed to sustaining a socially-conscious and diverse organization. We’re looking for a recruiter with outstanding creativity, curiosity, and a relentless focus on driving optimal hiring outcomes. Does this sound like you? Then keep reading!
In this dynamic role you will:
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting lifecycle from conducting recruiting strategy meetings to crafting requisitions to development and execution of the sourcing strategy, to facilitating the candidate selection process to closing and pre-boarding
- Serve as a member of the Global SI Grid Software TA community to coordinate efforts based on global hiring demand (current and future) and to translate that into best-in-class recruiting strategies worldwide
- Use multiple creative techniques to proactively identify and attract passive talent through a variety of tactics such as (but not limited to) networking, social media (LinkedIn), employee referrals, job postings, events, and targeted recruitment marketing
- Create and implement data-driven talent sourcing strategies. Sourcing strategy execution may involve partnership with a Talent Sourcing Specialist and/or direct sourcing via social media and via other tools and platforms
- Serve as the primary POC for candidates as they advance throughout the hiring lifecycle to create outstanding candidate experiences. You will also advise hiring stakeholders regarding their role in creating a great candidate experience
- Promote Diversity, Equity & Inclusion by consulting with hiring stakeholders and applying a DE&I lens on the end-to-end process, including (but not limited to): writing inclusive job postings, developing attraction and sourcing strategies to attract diverse talent pools, structured selection strategy, diverse interview panels, and closing candidates with moments of impact
- Create rapid feedback loops with hiring stakeholders to ensure they’re aware of progress and engaged in recalibration when necessary
- Ensure adherence to Siemens talent acquisition policies, systems, and procedures and compliance with applicable governmental regulations and legislation
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
What you’ll need to succeed:
- High School Diploma. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- At least 6 plus years of talent acquisition experience, preferably recruiting for digital talent in highly competitive markets. Global recruiting experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and candidates
- Demonstrated problem solving and strategic capabilities
- Talent mapping and strategic talent pipelining experience is a plus
- Agile talent acquisition experience is a plus (sprints, agile sourcing, kanban, scrum)
- Experience with ATS and CRM systems with a keen understanding of data integrity
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/German is a plus
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Why you’ll love working at Siemens
* Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
* Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
* Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
* Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
* Career development opportunities
* Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
* Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
* Paid parental leave
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.