Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Business Development Professional, Customer Growth in our Education & Workforce Solutions team. The Education & Workforce Solutions Business Development Professional, Customer Growth reports directly to the Director of Business Development, Education Services within the Growth & Innovation Team and will focus on the development of customer relationships for the purpose of driving multi-year partnerships leading to EWS profitable growth.
- Establishes and maintains close working relationships with the customer and all internal stakeholders, from C level through director level interactions and leads innovative EWS solutions at customer sites
- Understand the organization structure of the client’s business along with the respective roles they will interact within Siemens
- Completes customer visits building relationships with stakeholders and gathers information in order to drive Siemens internal pre-signature conversations
- Establishes KPI’s and measurement strategies for documented measurable outcomes
- Builds and maintains close relationships with collaborative involvement with NAM leadership
- · Builds and maintains close relationships with Growth & Innovation colleagues for innovation of new products and services based on voice of customer
- in order to effectively build comprehensive customer solutions
- Monitors and acts on EWS growth opportunities through management of multi-year partnerships
- Customer Satisfaction: Ensure customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with Siemens
- Administrative/Other Tasks: Perform administrative and other tasks required of the position
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Strong communication and leadership skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Requires understanding of the Siemens Healthineers product portfolio
· Demonstrate analytical skills for market intelligence management and targeted execution of measures
· Works effectively as a team, collaborates with colleagues to produce the best results
· Effective written and oral communication skills
· Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems
· Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals
· Knowledge of the organization and how to effectively motivate and push in the right direction
· Have impact to implement necessary changes with all internal and external partners involved
· Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management
· Bachelor’s degree
· Required travel: 50%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Must be able to work independently
· ASRT certification
· Bachelor’s degree
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.