Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Siemens Healthineers MY team as a Clinical Education Specialist (CES)-Molecular Imaging (MI) you will be responsible to increase customer satisfaction by providing high- quality customer application education and support .
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will handle on-site customer education including turnover training , follow-ups, updates and upgrades for standard systems and applications
- You will conduct customer consultancy and support in individual workflow improvements including adjustment of system parameters , new methods and clinical workflows to expand customer portfolio
- You will provide consultation by supporting individual workflow improvements
- You will provide professional application support to resolve customer tickets, escalations and complaints including error diagnosis and trouble shooting
- You will involve in Sales Support activities such as product demonstrations, preparation of clinical case studies
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/medical-imaging
Your qualifications and experiences
- You hold a successfully completed Diploma or Degree in Radiography, Diagnostic Imaging
- You must be a qualified radiographer well versed in the PET & SPECT modality with at least 3-4 years experience of working in a hospital
- You have previous knowledge or training on Siemens Healthineers MI equipment e.g SPECT, SPECT-CT, PET-CT equipment and applications is an advantage
- You possess clinical knowledge, training and operational experience on other imaging modalities is an advantage
- You possess knowledge of clinical procedures, workflow, practical working experience, technical and image quality evaluation skills will be vital to promote our product range to the market
Your personality and skills:
- You enjoy developing and maintaining good working relationships with key clinical users
- You have good communication and interaction skills with colleagues & customers
- You possess strong analytics and technical troubleshooting skills
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently
- You are proficient in both written and spoken Malay & English
- IT knowledge or experience is preferred
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time