Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Join our team as “Senior AMS Product Engineer (m/f/d)” in Munich, Germany.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
The Senior AMS Product Engineer for Mixed-Signal Simulation will be responsible for delivering proven high-value AMS verification solutions for rapid deployment with a focus on Analog/Digital-Mixed-Signal verification methodologies and Mixed-Signal behavioral languages. The successful candidate will combine technical depth in simulating/verifying large designs (having analog and digital content) with excellent customer interfacing skills and the ability to work effectively with our world-class field applications and R&D teams.
Responsibilities will include technical assessments and qualifications, specification, training and presentations, tool adoption and support.
What do you need to realize what matters.
- Must understand AMS/DMS verification approaches and challenges across all IC segments.
- Fundamental experience simulating nanometer analog/digital/RF designs.
- Must be able to work with world-class (PhD caliber) development team.
- Must have a good understanding of SystemVerilog, Verilog, Verilog-AMS and VHDL modeling languages.
- Must have a good understanding of effective functional abstraction when implementing behavioral models.
- Must have understanding of the internal functionality of a mixed-signal circuit simulator.
- Must have understanding of mixed-signal interactive visualization environments.
- Should have demonstrated the ability to scale issues from larger design environments.
- Should have understanding of UVM mixed-signal flows.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with EDA design environments and able to script in standard languages.
- Experienced verification/simulating/interactive debugging of large mixed-signal top-level circuits or memories.
- Experienced with industry-standard models and modeling techniques.
- Academic Degree: BSEE or equivalent, MSEE or equivalent preferred.
What more do I need to know?
Siemens EDA is one of the top tier suppliers in the Electronic Design Automation industry and part of Siemens DI. As a technology leader, the company offers innovative solutions for electronic hardware and software design.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, we drive the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time