Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries Software is not a manufacturing company. We are a growing software company - bringing the technologies and innovations of tomorrow to our customers today. With the resources and opportunities of a large corporation, your opportunities are endless. The role you apply for today, is only the first step in your Siemens journey.
Join our team now as Presales Consultant (m/f/d) - Process Industry at one of our locations in Switzerland.
Our culture is characterized by an open and cooperative atmosphere, the team at the center. With us, you will be involved in exciting, highly complex projects at renowned and successful companies from various industries with the opportunity to act on your own responsibility. Reach for it!
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Prepare and perform detailed product presentations and demonstrations of all COMOS Modules and Interfaces for the different industries and the different lifecycle phases
- Elaborate and realise solutions in accordance with Account Management
- Identify technical needs of prospects, capable to react proactively
- Organisation and realisation of workshops for prospects and customers
- Coordination of prospect demands between sales and technical departments
- Evaluate and estimate implementation and realisation efforts
- Being able to argue and communicate with high level- and technical decision makers
- Creation and documentation of presentation strategies together with Product Management and Marketing
- Independent testing and enhancement of software and database concerning presentation issues together with Product Management
- Responsible for the know-How transfer to our national and international regions and partner worldwide
- Supporting the setup of new business units worldwide together with Business Development
What you need to realize what matters
- technician or bachelor’s degree (preferred Process Engineering) with a solid knowledge in the market of the process industry
- working experiences in the process industry or with PLM (Plant Lifecycle Management) programs
- good comprehension in the process engineering and electrical, instrumentation and control technology (ability to utilize CAD/CAE tools)
- good communication and presentation skills, sales driven
- flexibility to adapt to behaviours and communication skills for different cultures
- excellent German and English language skills (verbal and in writing)
- willingness to travel
What we offer
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. Colleagues are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Abdul Roble.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time