Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Join our team as “PreSales Engineer (m/f/d)” in Austria.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Prepare and perform detailed product presentations and demonstrations of all COMOS Modules and Interfaces for the different industries and the different lifecycle phases
- Elaborate and realise solutions in accordance with Account Management
- Identify technical needs of prospects, capable to react proactively
- Organisation and realisation of workshops for prospects and customers
- Coordination of prospect demands between sales and technical departments
- Evaluate and estimate implementation and realisation efforts
- Being able to argue and communicate with high level- and technical decision makers
- Creation and documentation of presentation strategies together with Product Management and Marketing
- Self dependent testing and enhancement of software and database concerning presentation issues together with Product Management
- Responsible for the know-How transfer to our national and international regions and partner worldwide
- Supporting the setup of new business units worldwide together with Business Development
What do you need to realize what matters
- technician or bachelor’s degree (preferred Process Engineering) with a solid knowledge in the market of the process industry
- working experiences in the process industry or with PLM (Plant Lifecycle Management) programs
- good comprehension in the process engineering and electrical, instrumentation and control technology (ability to utilize CAD/CAE tools)
- good communication and presentation skills, sales driven
- flexibility to adapt to behaviours and communication skills for different cultures
- excellent German and English language skills (verbal and in writing)
- willingness to travel
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org
, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Felix Held.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities
. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders.
Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time