Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as “Technical Product Manager – Simcenter STAR-CCM+ – Data Analysis” from our office in Prague or any other Siemens Industry Software location globally. We consider a right mix between working remotely from home and meeting the team in the office.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking a dynamic and motivated professional to join the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ Technical Product Management group to help shape long-term data analysis strategy. The team is responsible for managing and communicating customer and market requirements, helping shape product direction, and promoting and educating the field on the latest product features and enhancements. Further you will
- Work closely with customer support, business development teams and customers to
- Understand how data analysis can be effectively used to communicate simulation results spanning all application areas to a broad range of partners
- Identify, understand, and elaborate market problems, requirements and use cases
- Work closely with development teams to prioritize, plan, and deliver new features based on the identified market problems and requirements, to improve the impact and value of future production releases
- Report and champion the progress of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ upcoming releases to internal collaborators and customers in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams
- Build go-to-market materials to promote the benefits of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ internally and externally
What do you need to realize what matters?
The successful candidate is passionate about creating best-in-class solutions, able to facilitate collaboration across a wide range of organizational departments, understand and communicate market problems, and define product direction. Ability to champion the product to both internal and external partners and passion for communicating the benefits of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ in a range of different settings is also required. An in-depth knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data analysis within the context of computation fluid dynamics is essential. You should be excited by working closely with development teams to shape new and innovative solutions to expand the scope of the software. Further requirements are
- MSc or PhD in engineering or relevant field with at least 5 years industrial experience either using simulation or working in a software environment
- In-depth knowledge and experience of industrial computation fluid dynamics, multi-physics and effective data analysis
- Experience of Technical Product Management is an advantage
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal, including the ability to create and deliver clear, concise presentations to audiences possessing technically diverse abilities and backgrounds
- Highly motivated and able to show initiative and accountability within a dynamic work environment
- A willingness to tackle new challenges independently and as part of a team
- An ability to find innovative approaches to problem solving and to show initiative in overcoming challenges
- The role is global, it requires the ability to travel internationally and to work with distributed teams
- Travel %: 30
What we offer?
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage: https://www.sw.siemens.com/
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens PLM & MOM videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYR5Kgzn6suihs56iJ8_vfw
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time