BD Specialist of Pharmaceutical Industry, leading by SLC DI PA, is one of key role in DI PA VM Pharma.
What are my responsibilities?
BD Specialist of DI PA VM Pharma
• Be responsible on sales promotion
Identify and explore MC business opportunities in the pharmaceutical market
Products information and highlights delivery to the sales and customers
Follow up on business opportunities with sales，Optimization of scheme configuration and selection
Supports in key projects
• Be responsible on the SIEMENS MC growth in pharm
Develop the growth strategy of MC products in the pharmaceutical market
Clearly define the application scenarios and development direction of MC in the pharmaceutical industry
Develop the fighting guide of MC products in the pharm
develop key customers and partner
• Be the interface to DI China SUs
Interface to assigned SUs on daily coordination, including VM strategy promotion, project coordination, customer event application and support, internal training organization etc.
Interface to assigned SUs on VM SBTA, including SBTA negotiation, customer definition and following
Interface to sales in assigned SUs on BU internal process support, including SPR, lead time etc.
• Be responsible for pharmaceutical market event
Plan the events accordingly to VM pharma strategy
Organize assigned event(s), including to lead DI BUs on storyline design, implementation, on-site support and following up afterwards
Support SUs on pharma related customer events
• Be responsible for pharmaceutical market intelligence in assigned area
Collect competitor market events info., including new portfolio in pharma, key success in pharma etc.
Analyze market policy and train Account Manager, Seed Sales and CoC etc.
Collect pharma public market event / conferences info , attend selected ones and share that within VM Pharma.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor or above in related majors, e.g. automation, pharmaceutical etc.
• Familiar with motion control product such as drives, servos and common knowledge of motors.
• Familiar with T-CPU/SIMOTION or G130 is perfect.
• Working experience related to pharmaceutical industry is preferred
• 5 years or above in engineering or pre-sales experience
• Profession in systematic working, especially in office tool
• Good communication and collaboration capability
• Fluent oral and writing English. German is better
• Travel needed