Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens has invested heavily in software companies (circa $11 Billion) to become the world leader in the Digital Revolution for Industry. It has a unique position in providing software to manage all four disciples – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Software. Also, working with a sister Siemens company, can provide all the control electronics and drives to provide a complete factory automation solution.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https: https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the Role
As a SAAS Lead you will lead pursuit teams and delivery teams to sell and implement simple repeatable Landing based opportunities in the Small to Medium Enterprise customer business space. Helping to adapt the enterprise culture to suit SME customers by streamlining all and keeping things simple and prescriptive and repeatable.
Close alignment with sales planning is critical.
Success is faster time to value everywhere engaged, such as initiating customer engagement, estimate and proposal turnaround, Statement of Work authoring and processing, SaaS solution and delivery team ramp up, delivery, adoption, and expansion.
Close alignment with the delivery teams helping them transition to adoption and expansion is very important.
Area of Responsibility
- As part of the Services management team contributes to, and where appropriate leads, the definition of the Services Partnering strategy for area of responsibility, including interaction and delivery models with channel, systems integration services and alliance partners; build key relationships with partners and supports the delivery of the strategy within own business area.
- Responsible for the Services P&L for area of responsibility and executes the Services initiatives focused toward using high quality, repeatable delivery, and customer excellence to drive future software and Services sales in line with zone/region plan.
- Providing advice and coaching to Services Solution Architect team on the development and delivery of Services Operations, Best Practices and Solution adoption using Siemens Methodologies and approaches in order for the customer to gain highest value from their PLM Solution.
- Adopting Agile methodology (based on SaFe Agile) to streamline solution design process and create innovative designs considering all available tools i.e., Mendix low code, SaaS products and services.
- Monitoring Customer satisfaction and reviews effective services delivery through conducting regular technical reviews in line with business guidelines.
- Pays close attention to allocated key Services projects within area of responsibility and develops strong customer relationships to a senior management level helping support the improvement of the Services provision and development of future business.
- Acting as an escalation point for operational, project, process and/or customer issues, managing escalations through to successful resolution.
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Science or Engineering, Computer Studies or similar
- Academic background in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or sales
- Understands and has demonstrable years of experience in Services Engagement Management, Delivery & Team Management including but not limited to account planning, opportunity & pipeline management, project integration, scope, schedule, finance, quality, human resource, communications, risk, procurement and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrates a thorough professional know-how in people management, based on practical, demonstrable experience
- Builds positive and productive relationships required to effectively deliver a project/outcome
- Actively participates in providing practices, feedback and lessons learnt to support continual improvement
- Cloud solution and service experience is desirable
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time