Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The main areas of role and responsibilities, including the competencies that are particularly important to fulfill the role will be as under
· Advise and assist the management in fulfillment of the legal requirements and implementation of EHS management system at Steam/Gas Turbine service sites.
· Support field service operations team, Contractors and Customers to foster zero harm culture and ensure compliance to EHS requirements at project sites.
· EHS Planning of service outage with the Supply Chain and Field service Manager.
· Support the Field service team in initial site EHS set up including site kick off meetings, inspection of tools, tackles, equipment and other EHS processes.
· Preparation and periodic review of site EHS Plan, Method statement, risk assessment, procedures at outage sites, CAPA rolled out by the back office.
· Contractor EHS management – support the SCM and field service teams in Contractor EHS qualification checks, performance evaluations, improvement roadmaps, engagements, monitoring and reviews.
· Hand hold Contractors and Customer for developing Zero Harm Culture and further improvements.
· Conduct training for field service employees and Contractors at sites.
· Support site lead/in charge to achieve the EHS objectives, targets and management programmes.
· Incident reporting, investigation and analysis. Track compliance of actions.
· Compiling and communication of EHS MIS as per the set frequency.
· Conduct site EHS audits/ risk assessments as per the audit plan.
· Suggest resources and solutions for improvements.
· Interface with Customer and other interested parties related to the Business operations.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Professional qualifications: Diploma/Advance diploma in industrial safety or B-Tech/ M-Tech in Safety. NEBOSH IGC will be an added advantage.
- Basic qualifications: Degree/Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Science Graduate.
- Work experience at Industrial Steam/Gas Turbine installation, commissioning, servicing & maintenance at least for 8 to 10 years.
- At least 4 to 6 years as independent site EHS in-charge. Have completed at least two service sites successfully.
- Experience in working at Power Plant will be an added advantage.
- Experience of handling multiple project sites as an EHS coordinator.
- Detailed knowledge of all maintenance requirements pertaining to EHS.
- Able to independently conduct EHS planning, EHS audits, EHS Training, Hazard Identification Risk Assessment, reporting and Contractor evaluation.
- Preparation of MIS and presentation to the BU management.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond where project sites are ongoing, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time