Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens has invested heavily in software companies (circa $11 Billion) to become the world leader in the Digital Revolution for Industry. It has a unique position in providing software to manage all four disciples – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Software. Also, working with a sister Siemens company, can provide all the control electronics and drives to provide a complete factory automation solution.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https: https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the Role
As a Portfolio Development Executive, you will possess a commercial outlook, be able to understand and align customer’s challenges with Siemen’s software solutions. You will enable business outcomes, understand the competitive landscape and market potential for your portfolio of solutions whilst leveraging industry campaign material to drive incremental opportunity into the business.
Area of Responsibility
- Driving pipeline and revenue for the Engineering & Simulation portfolio through definition and execution of target markets and go to market strategy, using campaigns and initiatives to maximise success
- Identifying and tracking relevant industry trends and producing growth forecasts
- Analyse competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the portfolio within different markets
- Establish clear market positions for portfolio domain/s within country, understanding what problems we are solving, and the business value delivered to customers to build a compelling sales message
- Be a trusted advisor to prospects and internal stakeholders including sales and pre-sales teams within the country, providing guidance on the planning, execution and measurement of portfolio development activities
- Engage with Sales Orchestrators to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go to market strategy
- Understand and build a positive client relationship with the key influencers and decision makers within the focal industries
- Provide management information utilising Salesforce and Tableau to track key leading indicators and account plans
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Industry experience preferably within Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Industrial Machinery or Consumer Products & Retail
- Customer facing experience with demonstrable business development - hunting - sales experience (strong prospecting skills)
- Knowledge of the engineering and manufacturing market & technology is desirable, must be able to present highly technical solutions in a business context to senior management and stakeholders
- Ability to positively engage with a wide ecosystem and align team direction and efforts
- Passion for new technology
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time