Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Marketing Communication Manager to to development and implementation of comprehensive communication concepts for Siemens Healthineers Turkey.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will create, implement and oversee communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products / services including brochures, company or product fact sheets, case studies, customer magazines, logos or other related materials.
- You will collaborate closely with business managers to understand business needs and recommend the most effective marketing communications strategies, plans, media channels, and tools to help achieve business objectives
- You will define and develop the Siemens Healthineers brand and its positioning. Plan, execute, monitor and govern the Brand and Brand Campaigns. Provide strategic support, plan and execute integrated brand building programs and campaigns, advertising activities and global governance frameworks and platforms.
- You will independently develop media strategies derived from the communications-related positioning of Siemens Healthineers
- Researching, identifying, and selecting external marketing communications service providers and defining quality and delivery targets for externally assigned activities, monitoring ongoing progress
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/tr
Your qualifications and experience:
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of marketing
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Turkish
- You have strong skills in oral and written communications
- Positive attitude, outgoing personality, hard-working, self-motivated, open-minded
- You have ability to interact and effectively communicate with all levels of staff throughout the organization
- You have ability to work with executive and senior management
- good creative skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time