Siemens Industry, Inc. has an opening for a digital factory modernization sales specialist in our motion control service business. This role is responsible for developing new opportunities and growing the modernization business.
- This role is responsible for developing new opportunities and growing the business targeting end users in all relevant vertical markets
- The sales specialist will identify new markets and provide expert consultative support on technical and commercial topics to advance, win and successfully execute modernization projects
- Work with Product Marketing Manager to implement marketing strategies and programs to target end users in focus markets
- Provide input for product development requirements/launches as well as competitive intelligence
- Analyze potential customer requirements, market trends and competitor business
- In collaboration with Presales, this position will also develop and orchestrate relationships with internal and external stakeholders and support the identification, nurturing and closing of opportunities
- This role will report to the segment manager directly
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- · 8+ years of professional experience in logistics or industrial manufacturing
- High school degree required, related college degree preferred.
- Knowledge of industry value chain and typical work practices with end users
- Experience in competitive account conversions
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities and projects simultaneously
- Outward focused, customer oriented
- Self-motivated individual - internally driven
- Ability to influence without authority
- Proven ability to build trusting relationships with sales (interpersonal relationships)
- Technical knowledge in areas like radio technology, IT or automation engineering as well as database knowledge
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States, and currently reside in the Continental United States to be considered for this role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.