Get ready to change the future with us
The World is facing huge challenges with approx. 10 billion people by 2050 worldwide and more than 70% are living in cities. To provide a balanced and healthy life for all of us the decarbonization is a solution.
Therefor eMobility Infrastructure needs to grow > 30%. We will provide the end-to-end charging solutions for multiple customer applications. We offer intelligent energy management systems which can combine EV charging infrastructure with battery storage systems and renewable energy generation. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
About the role:
We are a truly international team looking to grow in this future eMobility market. We work agile like in start-ups with our colleagues out of India, Germany, Portugal, the US and China. Today we are looking for someone who likes moving things forward, initiates, analyses, builds and shares!
Change the world of tomorrow with us.
- In your new role you define the software domain model for our cloud-based applications in the charger as a service domain
- You drive and guide a software architecture, i.e. a technical realization concept, that allows a cost efficient and timely realization of the software with appropriate quality, even in the face of challenging and changing requirements and realization technologies.
- You validate system, customer, market, or contract requirements, clarifies understanding and feasibility and translates them into software requirements
- Furthermore, you drive the elaboration of realization alternatives and the decision process
- You coach and collaborate with the team software architects regarding technical aspects and involve necessary experts from late phases, like operation or service
- Finally, you apply modern methods and tools in Requirements Engineering and Management Uses state-of-the-art methods and techniques to analyze and prioritize requirements, including the non-functional requirements
What you need to make real what matters.
- The basis of your success is a master´s degree in Computer science or electrical engineering, or comparable education
- You come to us with long-term experience as a software architect for various (complex) Projects
- You have successfully worked as a technical team lead (architecture teams) with complex cloud-based applications
- You are used to work in an agile environment, outstanding in building long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers and you enjoy working in an international and multi-functional team across large engineering teams
- You are familiar with Quality Assurance practices in a software development environment including quality methods, tools, and static/dynamic code analysis
- Good interpersonal skills (e.g. verbal and written communication skills) to present and discuss strategies, architectures and designs complete your profile
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time