- Will be responsible for the Collection, Consolidation, and Analysis of Facilities Management Data for all locations within North America.
- Will be responsible for Utility Management and Analysis for Healthineers Locations in North America.
- Will be responsible for Benchmarking Scopes and Locations within North America as it relates to Facility Management.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Course Study and/or a minimum 6 years of directly relevant business experience with Construction, Facilities, Engineering, and/or Architectural.
- Are a Motivated Self-Starter that is Technically Proficient in Construction/Facility Related Topics such as (Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing/Fire-Safety/Automation/Structural) and Soft Services such as Janitorial, Landscaping, and Snow Removal. Ability to review and understand Construction Documents.
- Are Customer Service Focused, Detail Oriented, Accuracy Driven, and the ability to handle a high volume of varied tasks simultaneously within an existing, tight knit, yet diverse, group.
- Have the ability to learn and execute a wide variety of tasks within numerous specialized software platforms including, but not limited to IWMS Systems, Utility Data Collection Software, etc.
- Experience working with Windows 10, MS TEAMS, AutoCAD, and Adobe.
- Fundamental knowledge of Manufacturing and Lab Spaces specifically Biohazard Safety Labs and Rated Clean Rooms.
- Experience with Management of Third-Party Maintenance Vendors and Understanding of Lease Language as it pertains to Facilities Maintenance.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.