Mode of Employment: Limited; 15-20h/week
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
- You are ready to finally apply the theory in practice and are looking for a job in Munich? Then support our team with 20 hours / week!
- With us you get the chance to work in a multicultural, international and constantly changing environment. You will be supporting the team particularly on topics related to corporate culture and change management communications, e.g .:
- Accompanying change processes, from developing new concepts to implementing various initiatives
- Supporting the planning and control of communications measures for internal target groups
- Content Creation: Research, writing, recording, shooting, editing, image selection as well as publishing articles, newsletters, podcasts and videos
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Ideally, you are majoring in humanities or communications sciences, strategy, personnel or organization and you have already gathered first relevant professional experience through previous internships
- You are at least in your 3rd semester
- You are looking for a demanding working student job with 20 hours a week (potentially more during the semester breaks)
- You are creative and interested in both corporate culture and communications topics, you enjoy writing, and you already have experience in recording and editing videos and podcasts, as well as in data analytics
- You know how to deal with MS Office
- You have very good knowledge of German and English
- You convince personally through efficient working methods, creativity and being a team player
- You enjoy working in an agile way
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time