· Perform design and software programming of products and services within the Server Infrastructure area of Teamcenter product
· Perform steps in software development life cycle including specs, design, construction, test plan, and execution using Agile development methodology
· Create, document, and execute software designs including complicated workflows and multiple product areas
· Identify and address the Web Application security issues
· Solve complex technical issues within the assigned software development and product areas
· Troubleshoot issues related to deployment and configuration of Teamcenter software
· Resolve open defects and problem report backlog reduction
· Develop tools, utilities and scripts for automation and support of development environments.
· Engage in functionality test execution and documentation, as well as performance, scalability, and system testing.
· Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering and 2+ years of software development experience in Java, JEE and other Web Based technologies OR
· Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering and 5+ years of software development experience in Java, JEE and other Web Based technologies
Nice to have:
- Exposure to Web Application security, cyber security and OWASP top 10 Web Application security risks
- Good understanding or experience with cloud based technologies
- Test driven software development
- Good knowledge and understanding of C++/Java language
- Good understanding of object oriented design and design patterns
- Design and development experience using Visual Studio and/or Eclipse
- Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems
- Understanding and experience with n-tier enterprise level applications
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.