Siemens is looking for an Electrical Cabinets Product Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan, responsible for the electrical cabinet’s products and solutions for the Italian market, handling the portfolio product and solutions related to electrical cabinets and customized operator panels.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most sophisticated engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide.
Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally!Your responsibilities
- Promote the portfolio products solutions by the customers: cabinet solutions, standard and customize pulpits
- Realize the technical and commercial proposal and specifications
- Define the contracts and handle the commercial discussions with the customers
- Maintain continuous and autonomous alignment with the electrical cabinets factory in Headquarters
- Guarantee customer satisfaction by handling any problems during installation or after sales
- Define and implement continuous training programs for Siemens Sales & Business Development functions
- Define and implements promotion activities (fairs, workshops)
And what about the medium-long term?
Customer development know-how and consistent fulfillment of personal targets can bring to professional opportunities related to Business Development / Sales roles or technological development in the automation & digitalization field.
We are looking for a candidate with the following features:
- Professional experience in Electrical Cabinet Product Management
- Knowledge of design tools like EPLAN and AutoCAD
- Degree in Electrical, Mechatronics or Automation engineering
- Open to frequent travels
- Proficient in English and Italian, both written and spoken
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- Focused, resilient and excellent networking capabilities
- Ability to identify key team members and decision makers and to establish long term relationships of trust, credibility, and respect with them
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!Contacts
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time