Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as SAP Consultant - SAP Revenue Accounting & Reporting
You want to change and actively contribute? Contribute to the global harmonization and optimization of the financial process.
The SAP system P58 is a global ERP system for all Siemens Healthineers companies, countries and regions, and supports the order-to-cash, customer service, finance and revenue recognition process. P58 is currently in the rollout phase and when fully implemented it will be used by around 10,000 people in approximately 60 countries.
· You will manage our external partners regarding implementation (functional and technical consultant) and ensure that the solutions delivered meet our requirements
· You will achieve global transparency for the existing SAP landscape and existing processes in revenue accounting and reporting, and support decisions and process optimization in this area
· In conjunction with the department unit, you will define the P58 solution design in SAP within the IT finance team
· Together with the IT finance team, you will ensure that the P58 RAR processes are integrated into the Siemens Healthineers system landscape
· Together with the IT finance team, you will ensure global maintenance and consistency of the RAR template
· You and the IT finance team will monitor innovations in the SAP environment and check their applicability and relevance at Siemens Healthineers (optimizing performance and processes, etc.)
You are exactly the right person for this position if you have in-depth knowledge of the SAP RAR module in the Siemens environment.
· You have successfully completed a degree in IT
· You have many years of professional experience and very good application knowledge of the SAP FI or SD module
· We would also like to hear from you if you already have very sound and extensive professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but do not have a degree
· Knowledge of the RAR module would be desirable
· You can also offer several years of experience in international IT projects. In addition, you have already worked with requirement engineering methods
· You demonstrate high levels of engagement and individual responsibility
· You have a structured, focused way of working
· You are a real team player in an international team. You are therefore very willing to travel, and have in-depth intercultural experience
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.