Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as SCM Specialist Professional
Memphis, TN JOB LOCATION (NOT REMOTE)******
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a SCM Specialist Professional you will be responsible for:
· Train and certify 3PL inspectors.
· Perform technical inspection of service parts for compliance to requirements.
· Perform Root Cause and Corrective action and provide detailed response to customer concern feedback.
· Perform Audits of 3PL to ensure compliance to requirements.
· Investigation, correct and clear replenishment and return receipt failures.
· Collect and analyze data on non-compliant vendor/factory receipts and return receipts and develop and execute plans to reduce rate of non-compliant receipts.
· Assist 3PL receiving and reverse logistics functions to expedite resolution of receiving failures.
· Support execution of and review scrap parts.
· Identify and execute continuous improvements that lead to higher service level and lower costs.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· You have demonstrated experience with SAP MM and SD.
· You have a technical experience in electronics and mechanical technologies.
· You have prior experience performing inspections to technical drawings and BOMs.
· You are experienced in training others.
· You have demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
· You are experienced in applying continuous improvement methodologies.
· You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
· You are comfortable with and have demonstrated experience working across multiple functions and organizations.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 4 Years relevant experience in a technical discipline
· Hold a Six Sigma certification
· Hold a ASQC Certification
· Certified Auditor and/or prior audit experience
· Prior experience working within a Quality Function
· Basic knowledge and understanding of FDA QSRs as they relate to healthcare along with the same for ISO 13485.
· You have 3 to 5 years of experience working within and/or supporting a warehouse distribution environment.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.