>>This is a hybrid role split between office and remote work.<<
Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical and communication aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure employees can provide our customers a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Are you ready to positively impact the Learning Experience for Smart Infrastructure RSS RAM employees and customers? Do you also want to join a high functioning team and enjoy what you do?
- Develop and Improve learning platform usability and accuracy
- Create and modify employee data updates to ES Online
- Troubleshoot learner problems
- Identify database inconsistencies
- Work with stakeholders to develop job roles and training paths
- Lead projects
- Implement initiatives
- Monitor and Distribute evaluation results
- Develop dashboard and KPI data
- Reporting directly to the Head of SI Academy
- Lead multiple projects at a given time, ensuring adherence to process, monitor progress, and direct implementation to successful conclusion
- Analyze employee data to ensure Learning Management access
- Develop and update SQL queries
- Ensure Employee and Customer issues are resolved in a timely manner and with acceptable actions
- Identify improvement areas for assigned projects
- Develop additional dashboards to enhance transparency of areas of improvement
- Develop job roles and training paths
- Produce reporting on learning activities
- Produce and distribute evaluation reports
- Develop and maintain processes
- Monitor adherence to standards
- Archive learning content
- Develop load and test web-based programs
- Develop and deliver leadership presentations
- Develop and maintain share point sites
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of learning management or technology experience.
- Expert in project management and strong ability to complete projects in a fast-moving team
- Positive attitude, Creative, Dependable, Ambitious, Growth mindset
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Detail Oriented
- Advanced level leadership, organizational, negotiation, communication and presentation skills required
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.