- Developing data strategy and data architecture and respective roadmap, project outlines and detailed action plans for our Marketing and Sales data as a service function
- Developing and implementing a strategy for “data as an asset”
- Strategizing and consulting on how to transform our marketing and sales teams to be ready to become data-driven and embracing new hybrid go-to-market sales strategies
- Leading implementation projects and communicating with Data Scientists, Data Engineers & Stakeholders
- Formulating business needs and translating needs into technological requirements together with Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- Actively managing a data mart portfolio and the life cycle of individual data marts meeting demands of various stakeholder groups (Regions, Business Areas, Central Functions)
- Working with external vendors and partner technologies to deliver data products for Marketing & Sales
- Embracing project & team management aimed towards getting the job done. This will include working with data scientists, data engineers and business stakeholders
- Hosting interviews, brainstorms and workshops with business teams and executives on data-related topics and projects and drive implementation
- Collaborating with data governance function maturing the data governance model, governed data elements and data quality
- You can build on expert knowledge on Marketing & Sales processes in a B2B environment
- You are self-motivated, excel at managing/organizing your schedule
- You can discuss equally well on technical and business level
- You have a natural service attitude and can turn problems into opportunities and solutions
- You will grow your leadership skills with internal team projects and interactions with key leadership stakeholders.
- You will have a global mindset and cultural awareness as you will be working in a diverse organization with different backgrounds, professional experiences, cultures and working styles.
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, MBA a nice to have but not mandatory
- Working experience in Marketing/Sales/CRM organization
- In addition, working experience in an analytics position
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ professional experience
- Willing to travel up to 5-10%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.