Product development leader for the Rapid Application Development (RAD) team - develop best in class, industry focused and niche Applications on top of Teamcenter platform with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
Should have in-depth technical knowledge of Teamcenter product - including Teamcenter server, micro services, client and web technologies, databases etc. Proficiency in the SAFe/Agile product development processes is a must. Good understanding of different Teamcenter modules and how these are used by customers. In-depth knowledge of configuration and customization hooks in commonly used modules of Teamcenter and best practices of its use by the customers.
Should be able to lead multiple scrum teams in the ART - delivering the business WINS by meeting all the quality and business KPIs. Ability to identify necessary skillsets for the team and create scrum teams based on project needs.
Effectively and efficiently interact with key stakeholders including the Industries team - demonstrate maturity in taking the key technical/business decisions working together with the stake holders. Must be able to effectively communicate with technical and business staff in appropriate language and detail.
General Summary of the Position:
The primary and majority function of this job is to manage a team. Provides direction to managers in various areas, groups, and/or operations. Manages personnel activities of staff (i.e. hires, trains, appraises, pay, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary, etc.). Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve significant re-architecture of important systems, defining and coordinating implementation of wide-reaching impacts. Has comprehensive and diversified knowledge of methods and practices in broad areas of the customers’ industry. Acts as Technical lead of projects that span multiple products. Recognized by customers as a leader in a variety of areas. Sets the technical direction for more than one area of a product. Sought out by others to solve their most complex of technical problems. Technical Lead in guiding junior engineers. Works without supervision on the most complex projects with complete latitude for independent judgment. Has technical expertise. Expert knowledge of the field.
• Provides direction to managers in various areas, groups, and/or operations. Manages personnel activities of staff (i.e. hires, trains, appraises, pay, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary, etc.).
• Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products.
• Provide innovative solutions to problems in the area of acknowledged expertise.
• Use specialized knowledge to provide technical solutions.
• Lead role in tool and environment projects.
• Implement code, code reviews, and software integration.
• Maintain and support current software tools and environments.
• Gather additional requirements from users and incorporate in tools when practical.
• Implement new functionality. Ensure that resultant deliverable is consistent with design.
• Ensure that appropriate code reviews and unit tests are performed.
• Communicate and consult with other developers and customers.
• Review designs and/or implementations of other projects as required.
• Manages assigned projects including defining scope, plans, schedules, and deliverables.
• Research - Maintain technical expertise in area of specialty by following technical advances in industry and academia.
• Perform research to determine possible technical solutions to long-term technical issues.
• Proactively communicates status of all projects, tools, and environments.
• Develop new ideas
• Documents all processes and procedures.
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills.
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Expert knowledge of SLC, SAFe Agile and other life cycle methodology
• Expert construction and testing skills
• Expert application integration skills
• Expert knowledge of hardware and operating environment
• Expert program and system development skills
• Expert production support skills
• Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
• Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively.
Education and Experience Requirement:
• Typically requires fifteen or more years of service and a master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent, and four to five years of management experience.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time