• Engineering Degree and 8+ years of product or project development experience in software preferably in a medical device
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
• Strong, analytic and decision-making skills
• Azure DevOps Tooling knowledge (TDD/BDD, Refactoring, CI/CD, etc)
• Knowledge of Healthcare IT Standards HL7, DICOM
• Experience with medical domain is beneficial
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time