If you are a strategic problem solver, passionate strategic sales and business development professional, experienced in the rail industry in NSW and New Zealand, we have an exciting opportunity for you as a Key Account Manager, based at our Sydney office!
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
If you're interested in work as a Key Account Manager to develop and increase our footprint in New South Wales and New Zealand regions, we'll offer you all the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
Being part of the AUNZ sales team, this role will require someone with a strong vision for the future with validated leadership, influencing and partner management skills. You will:
- Act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influence collaboration within the organisation to meet customer needs
- Strengthen sales, customer support and management teams within the region
- Drive organisational objectives focused on securing key opportunities and to meet order intake targets
- Evaluate sales activities, identify areas of strengths, and assess those that require improvement to build and maintain a pipeline of works with relevant sales and marketing data and competitive landscape.
- Proactively monitor technological changes, market trends, competitive products / pricing and be a key participant in identifying and analysing the products to be developed for and channeled to the marketplace
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are an experiences sales and business development professional in the rail industry and have a strong network with key rail customers in NSW and NZ.
- You have a strategic mindset, drive, vision, and influential skills to address competitive and changing market dynamics and to inspire.
- You have a proven record of setting and pursuing sales revenue goals and profit maximisation and knowledge of government tender response and/or capture experience in a related field or complex sales.
- You have full working rights to work in Australia.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time