At our Siemens Advanta R&D Center we are focused on a product development including software development, hardware development, mechanical design and testing for the next generation concept of Industry 4.0.
We would like to invite you to cooperate on the further development of a tool for commissioning, engineering and monitoring of SITOP power supplies. The SITOP power supplies for 24 V and other output voltages are well known throughout the world for their extreme reliability.
With their versatile DC UPS and add-on modules, they easily handle even the most critical network conditions, such as mains disturbances and problems on the DC side. And an efficiency rating of up to 96% plus practical selection and ordering tools prove that SITOP isn’t just reliable but also efficient.
Complete integration in Totally Integrated Automation and the TIA Portal via PROFINET also offer unique opportunities for engineering and diagnosis.
Your task will be
• Development of the SITOP manager application
• Extensions and execution of unit and integration tests
• Continuous improvement of development process
You can look forward to
• Flexible working hours and home-office
• Contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
• Contribution to Multi-sport card
What we will appreciate from you
• Basic C-language knowledge
• Ability to communicate in English
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time