Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Responsible for the maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers and systems in an IT Infrastructure.
· Install and configure software and hardware
· Manage network, servers and tools
· Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
· Troubleshoot issues and outages
· Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
· Upgrade systems with new patches, release and hot fixes
· Build an internal technical documentation center for manuals and IT policies
· Build and track IT Inventory using tools
· Responsible for change management process in an IT environment
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· BE / B. Tech in Computer Science with specialization in IT security, MCA with specialization in IT security
· 3-8 years' experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or a similar role
· Experience in managing Windows, LINUX, Virtualization and Network Infrastructure Hands on experience on installing, configuring and troubleshooting hardware of servers, blades, Firewalls, routers, switches
Good to Have
· Good knowledge of features like Active Directory, Group Policies, access control mechanisms, SCCM and WSUS, PowerShell
· Worked in Six Sigma and/or CMMi (at least level 3) process organization
· Good knowledge of security concepts like Microsoft security baselines, CIS benchmarks, PKI, Remote access, Anti-Virus systems and scanning tools
· Experience in using build tools such as GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time