At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart minds who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who broaden horizons, true specialists, and imaginative minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us seek the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the chance to really make a difference!
- Join a team that supports one the main Financial Dashboards used by Siemens
- Work as a SAP HANA Developer using Calculation Views (both Scripted and Graphical), HDBProcedures, and all other SAP HANA native Repository objects
- Develop on a Datalake with data from 70+ SAP ERP systems.
- Have the responsibility to maintain and ensure the proper performance of the Dashboard.
We are looking for:
- Proven experience in SAP HANA - SQLScript / Calculation Views, at least. 2 years.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) development experience
- Experience with SAP SD / FI / CO-PA modules
- Responsibility with your own tasks and time management
- Capability to work autonomously and commit to the deadlines
- Fluent in English (Mandatory)
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time