Siemens is a market leader in the Process Automation business offering a wide range of products and solutions to our customers in various process Industry verticals.
Pharma vertical is fastest growing vertical within our Process Automation business unit. After a substantial installed base of our Automation and process control systems in last 2 decades, our customers are looking to Siemens for next level of technology solutions like MES, PAT, Simulation, digitalization etc. Specifically, to tap the growth opportunities offered by our customers in the Pharma MES area, we are augmenting our MES team with various Sales, Presales, and delivery roles.
Pharma MES developer will be involved in various project execution tasks in the full project lifecycle from conceptualization, design, development, testing up to deployment of the MES solution in various pharmaceutical niche in Indian market.
- Support in definition of the overall solution architecture (HW, SW, Network)
- Install database and application to create EBR test, qualification, and production instances
- Configure the master data for key entities (material, equipment, users, workstations etc.) and set Global parameters for the solution
- Interpret smaller recipe sections to convert them into electronic recipe, plan the logical & operational workflow, define data input & output, parameters
- Create small re-usable functional blocks, build graphical workflow, simulate, test, and ensure first time right
- Design small process recipe sections with modular functional blocks, test and simulate
- Support design, development, testing and simulation of full process recipes
- Integrate and test communication for weigh scales, barcode printers, MES clients
- Export of the process recipe related master data and import between various instances
- Troubleshoot technical aspects while testing, validation activities
Profile (Experience, qualification) An ideal candidate should,
- Have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electrical & Electronics from a reputed institute.
- Have overall 2+ years’ experience in Automation, SCADA, Historian, MES & related Software projects over complete project delivery lifecycle
- Have worked for 1 to 2 years in core EBR Recipe design, testing, installation, and commissioning on globally renowned EBR platforms. Any experience on Opcenter execution pharma (erstwhile SIMATIC IT eBR) would be a plus and an understanding of pharma manufacturing processes an advantage
- Have a good knowledge and experience on Oracle DB, .NET, C#, VB (proficient level), MS SSRS query building & reporting template design
- Be a Team player, result-oriented with proven track record of time-bound quality recipe development
- Have strong technical acumen with superior analytical and logical skills
The role will require working under strict project timelines and visits to customer site over the project lifecycle would be a pre-requisite.
The role will provide a deep technical and functional exposure to Pharma MES and related fields with potential to move to higher and senior roles in Pharma MES business.
Siemens is an equal-opportunity employer, provides excellent work environment, learning & development opportunities and salary & benefits commensurate to experience and skills.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time