Siemens is a market leader in the Process Automation business offering a wide range of products and solutions to our customers in various process Industry verticals.
Pharma vertical is fastest growing vertical within our Process Automation business unit. After a substantial installed base of our Automation and process control systems in last 2 decades, our customers are looking to Siemens for next level of technology solutions like MES, PAT, Simulation, digitalization etc. Specifically, to tap the growth opportunities offered by our customers in the Pharma MES area, we are augmenting our MES team with various Sales, Presales, and delivery roles.
Pharma MES Technical Lead will be responsible to lead, manage and deliver the Pharma MES project. He will have full ownership for all milestones over the complete project lifecycle from conceptualization, design, development, testing up to deployment of the MES solution in various pharmaceutical niche in Indian market.
- Own the project delivery from technical and functional perspective
- Lead the requirement analysis workshops together with a functional/domain consultant
- Define the overall solution architecture (HW, SW, Network), specifications of various components in view of the URS and scope of delivery
- Lead a team of developers for a particular project in design, development, testing, validation, and deployment of the full scope
- Lead project specific technical and functional discussions with internal and external stakeholders (HQ, customer)
- Manage the overall delivery timelines and cost, escalate any deviations
- Manage various customer stakeholders (Production, Quality, WH, Engg.) expectations in view of the timeline & cost
- Manage team competency, leading from front, handholding of team members, on the job development
Profile (Experience, qualification) An ideal candidate should,
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer science Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg. from a reputed institute.
- Have an overall 10+ years’ experience in Automation, SCADA, Historian, MES & related Software projects over complete project delivery lifecycle
- Have worked for 6+ years in leading and managing core EBR projects execution on globally renowned EBR platforms. Any experience on Opcenter execution pharma (erstwhile SIMATIC IT eBR) would be a plus
- Have managed at least one medium to large full EBR project end to end with own responsibility up to Go live and handover
- Have an understanding of key pharma niche processes, Pharma GxP regulations, ISA-88/ISA-95 standards
- Have managed a team of 4 to 6 EBR developers, is able to visualize, formulate, steer, and deploy large complex EBR projects
- Have a good experience of working on Oracle DB, .NET, C#, VB (proficient level), MS SSRS query building & reporting template design
- Be a Team player, result-oriented with proven track record of time-bound quality deliverables
- Have good written and verbal communication skills, strong technical acumen, superior analytical and logical skills
The role will require working under strict project timelines, collaboration, and visits to customer site over the project lifecycle.
The role will provide a deep technical and functional exposure to Pharma MES and related fields with potential to move to higher and senior roles in Pharma MES business.
Siemens is an equal-opportunity employer, provides a flexible and conducive work environment, learning & development opportunities and salary & benefits commensurate to experience and skills.
So come forward and be a part of the lifelong learning and fun!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time