Siemens is a market leader in the Process Automation business offering a wide range of products and solutions to our customers in various process Industry verticals.
Pharma vertical is fastest growing vertical within our Process Automation business unit. After a substantial installed base of our Automation and process control systems in last 2 decades, our customers are looking to Siemens for next level of technology solutions like MES, PAT, Simulation, digitalization etc. Specifically, to tap the growth opportunities offered by our customers in the Pharma MES area, we are augmenting our MES team with various Sales, Presales, and delivery roles.
Pharma MES Domain Consultant will be responsible to bring in pharmaceutical manufacturing process know-how in the Sales, Presales and delivery of the MES projects. He will have full ownership for pharma manufacturing process related discussions, decisions with all stakeholders during the entire project lifecycle from conceptualization, up to deployment of the MES solution in various pharmaceutical niche in Indian market.
- Engage with customer in presales stages and understand the customer’s manufacturing process value-chain and related pain points
- Consult customer in defining the process workflows with an ensuing MES implementation including recipe optimization etc.
- Lead the MES PoC and functional discussions with customer key stakeholders
- Bridge and map the customer processes with MES functional implementation
- Support in definition of overall functional architecture, specifications for recipe design in view of the URS and scope of delivery
- Support internal standardization and template building for various pharma process niche
- Create awareness and understanding of pharma processes within the internal MES delivery organization
Profile (Experience, qualification) An ideal candidate should,
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or bachelors’ degree in Chemical Engineering from a reputed institute
- Have an overall 14+ years’ experience working in pharmaceutical Industry spanning core production processes in Production, QA roles and in leading MES/eBR and other manufacturing software initiatives
- Have 3 to 4 years’ experience in leading, conceptualizing and defining functional workflows (Recipe processes, deviation processes, Integration/approval workflows) for large complex EBR projects
- Have managed various functional discussions (clarifying, defining, and freezing) during pre-bid stage with key stakeholders for at least 2 to 3 MES projects
- Have a functional exposure to Automation, SCADA, Historian, MES & related Software projects implementation
- Have functional experience on Globally renowned pharma MES/EBR platforms. Any experience on Opcenter execution pharma (erstwhile SIMATIC IT eBR) would be a plus.
- Have a deep understanding of key pharma niche processes (OSD, Bio, Vaccine, mAB, Semi-solid), Pharma GxP regulations, ISA-88/ISA-95 standards
- Have good written and verbal communication skills, strong techno-functional acumen, superior analytical and logical skills
The role will require working under strict project timelines, collaboration, and visits to customer site over the project lifecycle.
The role will provide a deep technical and functional exposure to Pharma MES and related fields with potential to move to higher and senior roles in Pharma MES business.
Siemens is an equal-opportunity employer, provides a flexible and conducive work environment, learning & development opportunities and salary & benefits commensurate to experience and skills.
So come forward and be a part of the lifelong learning and fun!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time