We are looking for a Cloud Managed Services Engagement Architect person to join our global team and support a line of business within Global Services. Mission will be responsible to support sales to drive business for APAC SaaS Extended and SaaS offerings Globally. This position can be located remotely from one’s home office or at a nearby Siemens Office, in the India.
This is an exciting role which will be involved in assisting of the expansion of the Cloud Services business including collaborating with marketing and sales to ensure Marketing and Sales collateral are in place for successful campaigns. This role represents an opportunity to grow one’s career by assisting in the growth of a strategically important new business.
You will help transform the company – will contribute to the growth of the existing Cloud Services Business for the company, adding directly to top line & bottom line of the company.
· Working with the support of our Global Delivery Network, you will be on the team Cloud Services Business, covering North America.
· As part of the Cloud Managed Services team you will participate in sales campaigns to handle all topics concerning technical architecture for IaaS, SaaS and SaaS Extended including areas such as security, performance, cost, deploy ability of PLs software solutions and scalability around Cloud Infrastructure.
· Help launch our Managed Services offerings by inputting strategy for global Go-to-Market strategy, value proposition, service positioning and business development.
· Participate in creating, launching and delivery of industry-specific solutions/offerings based on Cloud technology.
· Lead SOW/RFP scope and content creation that clearly but concisely helps lead customers to accepting cloud MS as a strong and viable deployment option.
· Ability to enable local teams both vertical teams and countries in the AMS zones for Amazon infrastructure provisioning.
· Collaborate with cross functional, global teams to ensure that offerings are launched and executed with best practices similarly across the globe.
· Assisting the sales and services team in in business development opportunities articulating the value proposition and approach of our Cloud Services offerings.
· Work to continuously improve the experience for our customers through customer service improvement initiatives. This includes relaying customer expectations and participating in enhancing our offerings based on the feedback.
· You will move fast, innovate, and find ways to simplify.
· Ability for a strong and comprehensive hand off to service delivery team (help manage customer expectations into the solution development, deployment and ongoing services phases of the engagement)
Required Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a similar field of study
Demonstrable background in PLM and technologies desirable, including configuration and customization of Siemens PLM Software products.
5-7 years of professional services experience.
Building and driving Quoting process to automate the SaaS pricing in Zimit tool.
Supporting SaaS Extended Proposal globally including AP Engagements for SaaS extended. .
Candidate must possess demonstrated skills, written/verbal communication skills, strategy articulation skills, organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and exhibit professional business conduct at all times.
Have a style characterized by high level of integrity and trust based on ethics and Siemens values
Results oriented, organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented with a high level of energy/high sense of urgency.
Proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
Skilled in a collaborative environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of various teams.
Strong project management skills; can effectively manage and follow through on tasks and projects to successful conclusion
Understand the value of promoting diversity on all levels in the organization
Genuine interest for developing and evangelizing an exciting new technology for Siemens PL, cloud Manages services.
Experience in Cloud Technologies and platforms, Service Provider Data Center infrastructure and knowledge of key trends in Cloud Deployments, experience with sizing and provisioning Amazon Web services for Teamcenter global deployments would be a plus.