What part will you play?
- You will take over the technical leadership responsibility for the hardware development process
- You will be responsible for the design and conception of new hardware solutions as well as the further development, maintenance, and optimization of the existing portfolio for the safe commissioning and diagnosis of vehicle electronics in automotive final assembly
- You do this in close and direct cooperation with the automotive OEM customers entrusted to you
- You create architecture concepts and software designs for new customer requirements
- In addition, you will participate in the development process - from requirements analysis, technical quotation calculation and coordination of development to testing and technical documentation
- To do so you will work in particular with colleagues from software development, project management and external development partners and suppliers, and will be responsible for supplier sourcing and qualification in the closest possible dialog with our project purchasing department
- You maintain the portfolio throughout the entire lifecycle and operate a continuous quality management system
- You specify the scope of delivery in the functional specification, form work packages and prudently plan the effort as well as the deadlines.
- In addition, you reliably support the sales department in the preparation of proposals
- You apply the latest agile development tools and methodologies and use state-of-the-art technologies
- You have a proven degree in electrical engineering
- Due to your several years of relevant professional experience in the development and design of hardware components, you already have very good knowledge in microcontrolling and have good knowledge of the requirements for CE, FCC and type tests
- Experience in the field of automotive electronics is a plus
- You communicate confidently in German and in English
- Personally, you stand for a reliable structured approach, cost awareness, self-responsibility, out of the box thinking and independent work
- A global willingness to travel (10%) rounds off your profile
- New ideas inspire you. Are you also curious about trends and the latest technologies? Then you are welcome here
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time