We make real what matters
Siemens makes buildings and cities smarter, as well as supplying people with environmentally-friendly energy. We work hand in hand with artificial intelligence and move people from A to B safely. New challenges present themselves every day – and the chance to deal with them. Join our team of 293,000 colleagues around the globe and help us create environments that care.
Siemens Real Estate is the real estate service provider at Siemens and has overall responsibility for the group's real estate business. We manage the portfolio and operate buildings, including all services relating to real estate. We are responsible for real estate disposals and manage all construction projects throughout Siemens, thus ensuring that the use of resources is optimised and sustainable in terms of cost, transparency and efficiency at over 2,500 locations worldwide.
Your new responsibilites
- Build a front runner corporate Real Estate champion for innovations
- You will drive innovations & technologies and be responsible for sustainability throughout the entire lifecycle of buildings in your region
- You will drive sustainable, technical and IT related initiatives and programmes for real estate by following Siemens’ vision and analysing business opportunities
- You should be familiar with one or more of the following:
- IT solutions and suitable IT architectures regarding connectivity & analytics around real estate
- topics such as carbon management and energy efficiency projects where your engineering and data analytics expertise will be needed
- electrical & HVAC with a focus on buildings used as offices, laboratories and factories, considering all technical aspects to provide an ergonomic and productive workplace
- You will lead and support regional/global project implementation
- Convey @edge technology in Real Estate language
- You have gained comprehensive skills and experience in corporate real estate during building operations, new constructions and asset management, including real estate related applications & building technologies
- You hold a degree in engineering science (IT/mechanical/electrical/civil) or a comparable degree in analytics/economics
- You have the ability to keep abreast of the latest developments in technological innovation and apply them in the company
- You have worked in foreign countries and have very good intercultural management skills
- You have excellent interaction abilities and discussion skills
- You enjoy interacting with customers and have a strong service and solution mindset
- You have an excellent command of English
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time