We are in search of an experienced candidate to develop and grow sales of residential products into the single-family construction market. This position will work within the Low Voltage Products business unit of the Smart Infrastructure Division and can work from home in any of the following locations: Philadelphia, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, Baltimore, MD, Newark, NJ, Trenton, NJ, Alexandria, VA and Richmond, VA. Sufficient knowledge of the residential construction market, specifically with Builders of single-family homes, and an ability to work in a high paced environment will be keys to success for this role. This position will be implementing go-to-market programs and activities to target new and existing accounts in the single-family market for an assigned region.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? At Siemens, we can do this together.
You will be part of a fast growing and very profitable business unit in Siemens USA.
What you will do:
- Set business plans and drive activities to realize targets for new and existing accounts in the assigned region
- Management report out on performance of the segment in the assigned region
- Aid with Contractor / User / Builder conversions
- Identify product/program promotion opportunities
What you will need:
* More than 5 years combined experience in managing the purchasing and/or negotiating activities for a Builder of single-family homes, or worked for a building material manufacturer and negotiated contracts with home builders.
* Experience collaborating and teaming across different organizations and teams.
* Excellent Project Management skills.
* Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft office products.
*Basic understanding of financial concepts.
* Ability to travel 20-30% of the time with some travel outside of the United States.
* Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
What will set you ahead of the pack:
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or similar field.
* Proven strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex technology concepts simply and concisely.
* Knowledge of residential electrical products and distribution market.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and PTO.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.