Do you like understanding the client’s needs and help them along the way to success? Are you passionate about studying market trends and identifying latest and most innovative opportunities to support the business? If you feel at ease building long positive relationships with clients and like collaborating in a fast-paced team, we have an exciting opportunity for you as a Technical Sales Consultant within our Siemens SI Team based in Bari
The Smart Infrastructure Division from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources.Want to know more? https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/smart-infrastructure.html
- Develop new business opportunities on assigned target customers
- Visit customers to explore their needs and to update and train them on new products
- Collaborate with BU colleagues to share market data updates and competitor’s offer
- Influence partners and the Customer’s “Decision makers”
- Act as focal point in building positive relationships inside Siemens and on the client’s side
- You are a professional in the technical promotion department within Distribution Systems
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Automation or Technical Diploma)
- Manage Sales Policy in terms of Pricing, Discount, General Terms & Conditions in the specific market
- Available to frequent business trips
- Proficient in English and Italian
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, crafting a work environment of diversity and inclusion which help us fully realize the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices (Smart-working) that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Siemens takes also care of its employees needs with Flexible Welfare Programs that can be extended to your family (Health Insurance, Shareholding Plans, Professional and Extraprofessional accident insurance).
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
NOTE: For the new GDPR we handle only online applications in English, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time