Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our Philippines team as a Customer Service Marketing Support (Contract).
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Key Account Support
- You will implement individual service offerings / master agreements together with customers and in coordination with product sales representative
- You will provide constant support to the customers.
2. Service Sales after warranty
- You will trace service offers in cooperation with Sales Team
- You will support in tracing CS Sales opportunities.
3. You will provide Service Sales support at point of sales (POS).
4. You will provide quotes and documentation for bidding.
5. You will prepare EOS letters and documentation for IBs.
6. You will also manage documents for Contracts to be uploaded.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline.
- You have experience in customer service and SAP experience is a plus.
Your personality and skills:
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are comfortable in negotiations.
- You have excellent attention to detail and are self-driven.
- You are familiar with SAP and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time