About the role
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries. The Siemens Business Unit Motion Control (DI MC) is one of the world’s leading suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and service on the motion control market. It has around 20,000 employees and with factories, R&D and service sites worldwide we are close to our customer and at home in a huge range of industries.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Global Commercial Head for MC Headquarter Functions, you will lead our commercial HQ FIN team in Nanjing
· As Global Commercial Head for MC Headquarter Functions, your responsibility is to lead a team which is representing various HQ FIN functions and to be the trusted partner for the senior management in HQ
· You encourage cross collaboration and communication between all stakeholders and will serve as a key liaison between the global Business Unit, factories and other headquarter departments
· Furthermore, you will handle global strategic projects and support with your team the digital transformation of the whole business unit with several digitalization projects and tools
· Finally, serve as a role model for the FIN community and beyond by living and promoting ownership culture and develop your team: Make people development, succession planning and diversity an absolute priority
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· The basis of your success is a completed finance related degree (master degree and study abroad preferred),
· Proven work experience of at least 5 years in business controlling or finance roles, ideally gained partially abroad
· Furthermore, you are already experienced in leading teams and in driving high performance cultures while possessing the ability to interact with interdisciplinary and international teams
· Having worked on the digital transformation in finance is what makes you stand out even more
· In addition, you can demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems within multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas
· You have flair for mastering complexity and building trust with others, intercultural proficiencies, and an open approach to working on a global scale
· English Proficiency is rounding up your profile, with German language skills being of additional advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world at Digital Industries – Motion Control.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time