Technical Product Manager MDAO, Simcenter HEEDS
We are looking for an advanced technical product manager to join our MDAO (Multidisciplinary Design Analysis and Optimization) product management team.
The main responsibilities supporting our product management process are:
1) establishing the HEEDS team and product as the center of excellence for all design space exploration related activities within Siemens Digital Industries Software, and
2) ensuring that we continue to enhance HEEDS to support our rapidly expanding user base within the CAE simulation market.
- Work with the development team to create product strategy, roadmaps, and drive requirements.
- Explore new technologies to enhance our product offering; working closely with the research community and Siemens Technology to identify emerging technologies that will benefit our customers.
- Champion HEEDS and MDAO internally and externally. This means being the bridge between the development and the technical support/marketing teams. It means being the voice of the product for the customers (release webinars, feature highlights, organizing customer advisory board meetings, and more)
- Prepare materials to promote and illustrate to our customers the product features, including creation of proof of concepts and demonstrators.
- Manage existing OEM partnerships and identify/develop new ones
- Develop and foster participation in strategic industry/government funded projects
Mentorship and Career Growth:
Our expanding team of Simcenter Product Managers have a broad mix of experience and background; all are committed to mentoring and onboarding new team members. Continuous learning is a key part of our culture, with learning days for the entire organization several times a year. At Siemens we encourage everyone to own their career and enable Product Managers to take on more complex products and services over time.
We have a strong emphasis on balancing life and work with individual autonomy. At Siemens you will be working with colleagues spread around the globe; we celebrate the diversity that different cultures bring to our organization.
- MS/PhD in Machine learning/Statistics/Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years related experience in commercial software development or delivery (previous product management experience is a plus)
- Experience with design space exploration techniques (Design of experiments, Numerical optimization, et similia)
- Experience with engineering simulation tools, simulation-based design process, finite element method
- Experience using C++, Python or Java
- Knowledge of distributed architectures, cloud related technologies, web services and microservices
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, familiarity with office and productivity tools
- Good teamwork and cooperation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time