Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for gathering, analyzing and evaluating competitive intelligence for our photon-counting and high-end CT portfolio
- Based on close monitoring of competitors and market trends, you provide supporting arguments for our sales force and insights for product management to maximize our business success and contribute to future portfolio
- You are responsible for creating strategic competitive reports (incl. business status, portfolio & solutions, or strategic alignment of competitors) adapted to different internal target groups and maintain our internal competitive information tools for your area of responsibility
- In addition, you ensure reliable and sustainable know-how transfer, especially to the regions, with targeted and regular communication and training
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a master’s degree in medical systems, medicine, engineering, business or comparable fields
- You have several years of relevant working experience in the field of medical imaging
- Alternatively, you can demonstrate many years of relevant professional experience as a technical operating assistant or medical technical radiology assistant (MTRA) in the area of clinical CT applications with further qualifications
- You have profound knowledge of CT technology, market and competitive environment
- You have experience in gathering market and competitive information, translating it into actionable insights and communicating them to relevant stakeholders. Sound marketing skills are advantageous
Your attributes and skills:
- To engage with our international teams, fluent language skills in English is mandatory; German language skills considered a plus
- You take initiative, work target-oriented and show great learning ability
- You have very good analytical, strategic thinking, and communication skills
- Your strength is your excellent capacity for teamwork
- To visit tradeshows and customers, this role requires ~20% of international travel
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time