Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Digital Industry Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions that help them realize innovation and digital transformation. Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through engineering and manufacturing, production and support with a clear focus on Industry 4.0.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for an Application Support Engineer to strengthen our operations in the Benelux area. The position is based in Leuven (Belgium) and focuses on Physical Testing as part of our Simcenter Customer Support organization. The role of Application Support Engineer ensures the technical success of the customers using Simcenter Testing solutions, provision of technical advice and knowledge to existing customers for product and application related issues and development of understanding of customer business requirements.About the role
An Application Support Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers in order to understand their engineering processes and propose solution methodologies that would create positive business outcomes and help customers meet their test objectives.Responsibilities
- Executing a dedicated support engineer role for specific accounts with a focus on the Automotive sector.
- In that context you will proactively support users in deploying and adopting the Simcenter Testing solutions products.
- Teaming up with the Sales organization in order to identify opportunities to expand the installed base and ensure the renewal of maintenance contracts.
- Supporting customers remotely as well as on-site.
- Conducting customer visits in the Benelux area and throughout EMEA
- Developing technical expertise on Siemens Simcenter Test systems
- Delivering customers trainings on Simcenter Test products
- A good first degree or Masters in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
- Background and interest in Automotive, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Simcenter Testing solutions (Simcenter Testlab, Simcenter Testxpress, Simcenter SCADAS Hardware) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing is an asset
- Knowledgeable in the domain of NVH and fatigue testing
- Fluent in English; proficiency in other languages would be an advantage
- Ability to manage workload priorities and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent in problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Thriving on customer-oriented communication
- Teamwork oriented
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV).Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time