At Lisbon Tech Hub we bring value to the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!What role will you play?
- Support and complete internal processes of the financial management in the IT BA Hub
- Cooperation with the Controlling team in the daily operations
- Execution of regular support activities such as internal and external billing, cost controlling, postings
- Preparation of reports and support to planning and budget
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other similar areas
- Proficient English – written and spoken
- Proven MS Office knowledge, especially Excel
- Good analytical skills, quality, and attention to detail
- Professional ethics, responsibility and problem solving orientation
- Proactivity, priority management, organization
- Very good social skills, ability to connect with different partners and work as a team
- Willing to integrate an international team
- SAP knowledge will be appreciated
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time