Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
This is your role. What part will you play?
More than 7 years of experience in process automation industry (preferably in Oil & Gas, Chemical or Pharmaceutical industry) in following areas:
- Sound knowledge of hardware design of automation system cabinets involving components suitable for installation in or interface to hazardous area.
- Sound knowledge of installation techniques for sensors / cables and automation system components in process automation industry
- Deep understanding of various international & Indian standards for classification of hazardous areas & various protection techniques used to install electrical equipment in such areas.
- Experience in certification process of automation system cabinets to comply to applicable international and Indian standards.
- Experience in understanding and / or setting-up quality and manufacturing processes related to manufacturing (assembly and wiring) of automation system cabinets suitable for installation in hazardous area.
Engineering graduate in instrumentation engineering (preferable) or electronics engineering.Soft skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to effectively work in a matrix organization involving multiple stakeholders
- Ability to interact and influence various internal & external stakeholders (customers, certification agencies, sales, manufacturing etc.)
- Detail orientation
- Critical thinking
- Result focus
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.comFind out more about department at:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time