- In your new position you will be responsible for the financial management and business administration of the eMobility fleet charging services which we provide to internal and external customers.
- Also, you coordinate and economically evaluate the developments, including competitor observations from a regional and industry-specific perspective.
- You will need to closely collaborate with several internal stakeholders to create a profitable, standardized, efficient and scalable business.
- You supervise all legal and tax aspects of the fleet charging services and relevant portfolio elements.
- Furthmore, you supervise and monitor commercial execution and operations of fleet charging services for external and internal customers.
- You implement KPI’s and monitor service performance as well as support in creating and developing a supply chain of services which is required to satisfy customer needs.
- You support the product management team to determine the target costs for current and newly developed products and services in your domain.
- Your responsibilities also include analyzing and reporting the overall profitability development of the respective portfolio elements and measuring their success.
- In general, you will support our organization to structure your portfolio elements, set-up the respective value flows, act as an entrepreneur and therefore help our business achieve its ambitious targets.
- The basis of your success is a master’s degree in business administration or equivalent and a broad commercial knowledge.
- You also have many years of professional experience in at least 2 of the following financial function: Commercial Sales, Business Controlling and Reporting, Commercial Project Management or Commercial Portfolio Management
- Very good knowledge of SAP, Office365, Tableau (optional), Sales Force (optional), etc. as well as very good calculation and presentation techniques are a matter of course for you.
- To find your way in our international environment, you will score points with experience from intercultural projects and/or working abroad and with very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- Strategic thinking, analysis and personal responsibility round off your profile. You need to be proactive, hands-on, and be able to communicate with different level of stakeholders.
- Finally, you are a real team player fitting perfectly in our ambitious and multicultural eMobility team and willing to go the extra mile together with us.
https://new.siemens.com/emobility - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time