Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
In addition, working together to use our presence in the Marine industry within the Digital Enterprise solutions focus on improving efficiency, flexibility and time-to-market.
More information: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/
PreSales team is responsible for contributing to the sales process by providing technical or business development support, such as technical product demonstration, analyzing customer needs, and building customer-specific value propositions based on solutions offered, etc. We, as a team prepare and demonstrate our Industry 4.0 portfolio: integrated solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Electronic Design Automation (EDA), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM), Embedded Software and Internet of Things (IoT) through Prescriptive Selling approach to drive the customer toward our solutions, by proactively proposing our view of his needs and requirements.About the role
It’s an exciting time here at Siemens Digital Industries. To support our growth Industry 4.0 portfolio in both discrete and process industries, the PreSales department in Spain is looking for a Presales Account Development Specialist focusing our Presales Solution activities on the prescriptive sales approach. As part of the software sales team, aid in the execution of several industries, consultative and value-added software sales engagements through productive business relationships with customers and prospects. Communicate knowledgeably with the customer around business challenges, industry trends, competitor landscapes and wider interfaces, articulating Siemens DI SW's vision and point of view on solution adoption to deliver business value. Work largely undertaken by developing customer relationships through face-to-face contact and site visits to facilitate future software sales.Responsibilities
- Provides support for all size engagements within a product or industry solution set or supports the team on larger opportunities.
- Support consultative sales engagements using available methods & tools (e.g., Prescriptive or an approved alternative) to assess a prospect’s business condition, current situation, challenges and opportunities and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Work with the Services Engagement Manager and Sales Account Manager to support the close of new software business within key strategic customer accounts.
- As part of the Siemens DI SW bid proposal team, provide support for the development of strong value-based bid material.
- Communicate knowledgably with the customer around business challenges, industry trends, competitor landscapes and wider interfaces, through the delivery of thought leadership, and speaking with authority, articulating Siemens DI SW/PLM's vision and point of view on DI SW product adoption to deliver business value.
- Support the work with customers to understand their business strategy and development a high-level customer vision and business case that resolves identified business pain and leverages DI SW technology as a business enabler, in conjunction with PreSales Solution Architect and Sales representative.
- Contribute to the project kick off meeting to ensure successful hand-over and transition to the professional services team, providing all internal Project Delivery Methodology populated templates and other relevant customer information. Helps develop customer relationships to assure successful implementation.
- Facilitate appropriate customer introductions to help professional services team deliver a successful implementation.
- Supports others to communicate DI SW product capabilities via internal and external awareness and Marketing Events. Examples include Exhibitions, Customer Days, Road shows, User Conferences, Product Launches.
- Supports go to market activities.
- Communicate sales, presales and customers’ needs to other internal organizations such as operations management, product development and marketing.
- Mainly develop new business, support any new initiatives and liaise with product development.
- When apply, lead with product development requirements to adapt current solutions with the corresponding segment.
- Working together to optimize production processes within the Digital Enterprise, focusing on improving efficiency, flexibility and time-to-market more information:
Skills and Experience
- Engineer: Preferably Industrial or Mechanical
- 7+ years of proven experience in B2B consulting and technical experience in discrete and/or process industry.
- Experience in following industries:
- Automotive and transportation
- Energy and Utilities
- Others will be a plus
- Experience in PLM consulting preferably Teamcenter.
- Strong customer orientation, communication, enthusiasm and persuasion skills.
- Focused on results and quality, with strong decision-making ability and organizational skills.
- knowledge driven behavior, analytical mindset, flexible, internationally oriented.
- Open to travel mainly around Spain and flexibility as required (50%)
- Fluent Spanish and English.
As well as competitive salary and benefits, we offer a team-oriented working environment with some of the best minds in the business, challenging projects with exciting clients, and long-term career prospects.
Location? Ideally you will be located in Barcelona area.Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time