- Contributing to the strategic vision and roadmap for the Visualization capabilities, demonstrating an understanding of the Xcelerator portfolio product(s) and associated business areas.
- Providing product management services on underlying technologies, applying functional expertise to improve product results.
- Collaborating with diverse cross-functional teams to demonstrate best practices that drive meaningful change to the user experience.
- Coaching product teams towards best practices and learnings.
- Ensuring delivery of messaging, communication, and customer outreach as necessary, contributing to the overall Go to Market effort.
- Partnering with stakeholders to resolve production and implementation issues in a timely manner, and support/drive escalations where required to enable rapid delivery.
- Employing a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to feed into the user experience.
- Participating in and providing recommendations for ongoing business planning and departmental prioritization activities.
- Participating in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a software environment with experience in technical product management and its processes.
- Highly motivated, able to show initiative and accountability within a dynamic work environment.
- An ability to find innovative approaches to problem solving and to show initiative in overcoming challenges.
- Demonstrated experience in creating product vision and strategy, including understanding the market, target personas, and problems they face.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams, regardless of reporting structure.
- A dedicated team player and creative thinker who can work with multi-cultural, dispersed technical teams.
- An open and flexible approach with a willingness to adapt to the changing nature of this newly formed organization.
- MBA or equivalent master's degree
- Working knowledge of simulation and Computer Aided Engineering (CAE)
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in CAD, PLM, or CAE domains
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.