The Business Unit Digital Grid (BU) is the leading global supplier of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. Inside this Unit, we are currently looking for a business focused Project Manager (PM) to be hired with a permanent contract, based in our Headquarter in Milan.
What are my responsibilities?
- Secure Project Profit Pools
- Profit and Loss of assigned Project ensuring excellent performance and improvements
- Secure excellent customer relationship and happiness while looking after Siemens interests
- Implement and complete our Project Management Program “PM@SIEMENS”
- Manage all project partners fulfilling all applicable compliance rules and meeting project targets
- Coordinate and align with our Engineering Department to ensure the Quality Excellence during the whole execution phase and improve our Cost position
- Implement our Zero Harm Culture with a deep control of all the Health, Safety and Environmental aspects
- Ensure a project reporting for an effective internal transparency of the project status during execution phase (E.g. Project Reviews, Financials forecasting, Technical Alignment)
What you will do in the short term?
- You will be assigned as PM to our worldwide projects for the supply of protection & controls system and/or SCADA following all the execution phases: order opening and clarification, engineering, development, purchasing, construction, installation, and commissioning
- You will secure the happiness of our Key Customer within the Energy Automation business handling one of the most meaningful projects for this account
- You will work with the BU to ensure an accurate and effective project setup
- You will collaborate with our engineering and technicians to meet the customer requirements, deadlines and secure the Project Profit Pools
- You will work together with our procurement and logistics to select the best suppliers in terms of prices, quality, and delivery
- You will manage all partners to ensure or improve the profitability of the assigned projects
- You will implement and develop a business and customer focused project management culture inside our organization
And in the middle term?
- You will become the leading PM within our Organization for our Contracts Project over the next four years
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Proof seniority in leading Projects related to electrical industry, utilities, or electrical infrastructure markets, experience in data management and SAP environment (or another CRM)
- A PM Certification will be considered as a plus ( PM@Siemens Level S, IPCA D)
- Extensive Experience with Italian Public Customers and good Knowledge of Logistics and Export Control Processes
- Degree or diploma qualified in engineering (preferred in Electrical engineering)
- Intercultural experience and team building skills with proficient business language skills in Italian and English
- Ability and flexibility to adjust and thrive in environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
- Result orientation - Assertiveness - Communication skills - Customer orientation - Leadership skills
Our world is in a continuous evolution, and we always think about the next. Start your career in Siemens, you could support us in building the technologies and innovations of tomorrow to make a difference. Do you want to change the future every day?Join our team!
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.Contacts
For further information or questions you can contact:
Siemens S.p.A.Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milanrecruiting.firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time